Last Saturday was a interesting day for me. I was having a good and productive day(mostly getting my school work done) when one of a sudden, my phone vibrates and guess what it is? A notification from WordPress that JustAverageTeenMe, a fellow blogger from the UK. You can’t imagine how hype I just went after seeing it,haha! Thank you so much for the nomination girl and…of course, I choose to accept it- I mean who wouldn’t? So basically, this award just is given by bloggers to bloggers and it is a gesture to show recognition of a blogger towards another blogger.
Once you accept the award, there are some rules that you need to follow (they are simple rules, trust me):
- Write a blog post about the award and include the logo of the award(in progress…Oh no wait! DONE!)
- In the post, take the time to thank the blogger who nominated you and share the link to their blog (DONE!)
- Answer the 11 questions posed by the nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees(5 or more) to answer.(Will do shortly!)
- Head to your nominees’ blogs and kindly let them know that you nominated them (Will do as well!)
Let the fun begin now.
- What is your favorite season and why? Summer. Basically because I am from a sub-Saharan African country (What’s up Burundi!!) where it is hot all year long. But also because that is when all the fun can happen, right? I also don’t mind Fall Because of the color that leaves take( that is it though!haha)
- What are your favorite bands/music genre? As for now, I have no specific band that I love to listen to, I actually never did, but I kind of like the Maroon 5 and I am really not picky when it comes to music, I will just listen to whatever. Although I think that RnB, Afrobeats, country and reggaeton are my favorite music genre.
- What languages can you speak? Well, as some of you may already know from my About me page, I am able to speak 3 languages! Wow! Three! Isn’t that amazing? Okay, probably not! On a serious note though, I speak my mother language which is Kirundi (not Afrikaans please) usually only spoken by Burundians or people born in Burundi only. I can also speak French, fluently and English.
- What’s the weirdest food you have ever tried? Okay, this is not maybe what you are expecting to see but I have to be honest. For me, eating shrimps for the first time was the weirdest thing ever. I ended up liking it but I guess when I had it first, it was not well prepared or something like that but I just had one of those facial expressions that tells: “this is not what I expected shrimps to taste like!”
- Do you have any plans for Halloween? I have nothing special planned for that day but who know,… an unplanned party can be fun too, right?
- What is your favorite way to waste time? I guess what this question means is what do I do to kill time. Well, I like to watch YouTube videos. I don’t really like to seat and just do nothing, I would rather go on YouTube and learn fun stuff (watching makeup or hair tutorials can be fun sometimes).
- What job would you like in the future? Honestly? I don’t really know. I am just sure about one thing here: I do not really want to have a 9 to 5 kind of job, where I just go and spend my whole day seating in a cubicle. And because of that, I will do all that I can to find a job that allows me to move as much as I want to.
- Do you have any unusual talents/tricks? I have to say NO here. I have no talent really.
- Favorite TV programme(show)? I don’t watch TV very often but when I do, it’s for a french show, Toute une Histoire (it would be:The Whole Story in English) or The Bachelor Canada.
- What is your favorite type of sweet? I always say that life will be more enjoyable if we could eat sweet stuff all the time freely. However, I don’t like chocolate of candies that much. I could just spend my days eating cakes, especially…CHEESECAKE (please let me know if you love cheesecakes too,we’re just going to be best friends)
- If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world with anyone, where would you go and who with? I am very family oriented and I always spend my Christmas with my family/friends but I have in mind, this picture where I would be on some island with my man away from everything so I guess this is my answer to this question.
There you go, now you know me a little bit more. Let me know in the comments how you liked it 🙂
Here are my 11 questions to the people I will nominate afterwards and by the way, please go ahead and answer them even if I do not mention your blog in this post. I would seriously love to see your answers and do not forget to link me to you post.
- What is your biggest fear in life?
- What is the one goal you want to achieve before 2016?
- Where do you find your motivation on bad days?
- What is the one word that you think describes you the best?
- What is the main reason why you blog?
- What are the two most useful tips you would share with other bloggers?
- What are the places you would want to travel too? and with who?
- What is one fun fact about you?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite social media and why?
- What do you love the most about your life?
I now nominate:
Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed reading me.
’til next time