Today I am back with another round of the Liebster Award. For those of you who are not familiar with this, make sure you read my post when i was first nominated here. The Liebster Award is a award that is passed from blogger to blogger in order to help readers – like yourselves – find new blogs to follow! I was honoured to be nominated for the second time by Jamia D. (check her blog here). Again thank you Jamia.
Here are the rules to this:
- Post the award to your blog. (Done)
- Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you.(To be done)
- Nominate 5-10 new bloggers you’ve discovered.(Will do)
- Create 10 new questions for the nominees. (Stop telling me what to do)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog. (Already done)
The next seven questions I am going to answer are questions from Jamia and here is my answers to them.
- What inspired you to start blogging? Simple: my thoughts. I wanted a platform where I share my vision on random things in life and where I will get to connect with people with different opinions and mindsets.
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? I am not quite sure if I can answer this question in a few words because I am a dreamer and I have a big vision of where I want to be in the next couples years but let me say: I want to be a successful blogger an traveler.
- What does purpose mean to you? This is a difficult question to answer but I would say that purpose is the reason to why something is done. (Does this answer your question?)
- What are some guilty pleasures of yours? Getting a massage or a simply a day at a spa, eating ice cream in bed and sending letters to my loved ones.
- Favorite Quote? The one on my blog “Be Yourself, the World worships the Original.” Ingrid Bergman
- Meaning behind your blog name? As some of you may know I recently changed my blog name and you can read my previous post here where I talked about my blog name.
- Tips for people who want to blog? Make sure you love blogging because it is very time consuming.
It is now my term to nominate bloggers and my 7 nominees are
My questions to these bloggers are:
- Can you say you were able to achieve your goals for this year?
- Do you have another set of goals you want to achieve in 2016? What are they?
- If you had a super power what would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Who is the person you always go to for advice?
I hope you liked this other round of my Liebster Award. I appreciate the nomination and don’t forget to leave me a comment telling me:
What super power you wish you had. and why.
Lots of love