Happy Holidays. I am so sorry I have been away for so long. I have been spending time with my loved ones but I am finally back on track. I hope this season is bringing joy and happiness to your homes.
Coming from a catholic family and being raised in a country where we see Christmas more as a time to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ than a season of shopping, gifts and movies, we try to keep that tradition even though we are far from home. We keep the “Christ” in Christmas.
I am going to share with you some of my favorite Christmas songs this year. They are more related to the Birth of our Savior and I have been playing them all over again this past few weeks. My family was slowing getting sick of it. To tell you how much I play them. I hope some of you enjoy listening to them.
- The Prayer by two amazing singer that I recently discovered but that I love already.
- O Holy Night by Tiffany Alvord. She has the most beautiful voice and I couldn’t ask for a better person to sing this traditional song.
- The Gardiner Sisters sing the First Noel and they are amazing really. Their youngest sister is the cutest. You must watch this!
- This version of Joy To The World by Pentatonix is simply joyful. I mean who doesn’t like the Pentatonix.
- Now…you may know this one as it is kind of old by to me it is still the best trio to have sung Silent Night.
There it is. These are my top 5 Christmas songs for this year. I hope you enjoy them as I do and feel free to share yours with me. I would love to listen to them.
Again Happy Holidays Fam.
Lots of Love