You may know by now how much I like doing these kind of posts for you and I want to sincerely thank Just Average Teen Me for nominating me. She is very adorable and I recommend you to check her out. Now, some of you know that English is not my first language -if not, go here to know more- so I had to look for versatile in the dictionary for the meaning. Well, I hope this blog is versatile (smile).
So let’s get to it. These are the rules to this award:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Are you excited? Yes? No? Read it anyways!
- I am left handed which means I just can’t sit anywhere in class and… I recently learned that there exists specific scissors for left handed people. That explains the second fact about me,
- I really don’t like using scissors or a computer mouse for that matter,
- I want to learn how to play piano,
- I dislike any kind of pets (don’t blame me for this)
- I wanted to get a plastic surgery when I was a teenager
- I smile.A LOT. Like all the time (okay no, I am exaggerating a bit but it’s almost true)
- I am friendly ,understanding, humble and family oriented (Shout out to Janet and Jackie for telling me this. #MyFriendsAreBetterThanYours. haha)
I know this is not 15 but there are the ones who came in my mind first. Check them out, there are very awesome bloggers and you will like their blogs if you like mine.
Lots Of Love