I am back again with a new series of blogs/interviews that was inspired by other bloggers on Instagram and my favorite one was Suzie (you can check out here). I first thought I would give it a try myself and write a post called:three things about…(and choose a topic) and then I thought,..wait a minute I can make this more fun.
So I went to see a friend (aka my sister, aka Delice) and I asked her if she would like to be featured on my blog. PAUSE, I didn’t ask her, I just told her:”I am going to ask you a couple questions, just answer them.”(laugh)! And there we are, from my sister to a friend, to two friends, to random people at school, here I am doing the Three Things Thursday tag.
The rules? Easy! Read along, I am sure you will get it soon.
Knowing my sister is bad at sports (she literally watches NO sports at all!), my 1st question to her was:
Tell me Three basketball players you know:
- Dwayne Wade: because he is Gab Union’s hubby
- Steph Curry:because our brother loves him
- Kobe Bryant. She just knows the name but has no clue who he is. SMH
Three shows you love:
- Grey’s Anatomy
Three weird habits of yours:
- I eat raw pasta. It makes me stop biting my nails. (laugh)
- I can’t leave a classroom without listening to music,my earphones are my bestfriends
- When I am falling asleep in class,I write to God so that he keeps me awake
I am her sister and I approve this message!!
Three people you would love to meet:
- Stromae. I think he is an original and unique guy
- Mimie Mathy.(French actress/comedian)
- People who wrote the Bible, I have tons of questions for them.
This last question, I forced her to answer it and she took forever to find three things. She kept laughing:
Three compliments you want to give me:
- Everyone loves you and it’s super annoying. Not everyone does!pppshhh
- You are a good sister and a good friend. I can testify to that
- You have our mum’s heart(Best compliment ever. I am super blushing right now-smile)
I had so much fun questionning this lady and although I have known her for 21 years, I can guaranteee I didn’t know some of the things she told me. (the weird habits are true by the way)
I hope you had fun reading this and stay tuned for more posts like this.
Lots of love